It’s a book…
About one fed-up tax pro’s practical plan to fix Canada’s senselessly complicated tax system.
For more info, contact me: email@example.com
Scroll down to read more articles I’ve written on the subject and to watch my YouTube videos.
Sign up to receive updates for the book’s release date:
Other articles I’ve been forced to write because I cannot stay silent in the face of needless bureuacracy:
- National Post: A Grumpy Accountant Gives The Government an F On Its Coronavirus Fiscal Plan
- An open letter to Prime Minister Trudeau, Finance Minister Morneau and Minister of Revenue Lebouthillier from a frustrated accountant!
- How the income tax is hurting lower and middle income people the most
- An open letter to the people of Canada regarding your silly tax refunds!
- Sneaky “tax on tax” effect in the Carbon Tax
- The Top 3 Most Frustrating and Inconsistent Aspects of the Canadian Income Tax System